Take a Look Inside
Enroll your child in one of our FREE, full-day, full-year, Head Start centers and receive:
- Six hours of Head Start services featuring highly-qualified teachers in all classrooms.
- A Family Advocate who works with parents and caregivers to identify and meet goals.
- Wrap-around services--drop off your child as early as 7:30 AM and pick up your child as late as 5:30 PM.
- Early Head Start services at our Red Bank and Second Street centers, or via the home-based service option.
- Center activities, including ESL classes, safety workshops, SNAP workshops, WIC information sessions, kindergarten transition support, Achievement Gap workshops, and other family activities
- FREE state voucher for our Extended Day Program for families who qualify (8 of our 10 centers provide Extended Day services).